INSTRUCTIONS FOR JUMPSTART CUSTOMERS
The Jumpstart Program is a program designed to assist customers in retaining and keeping their jobs. An Employment Specialist will be assigned to each customer and this specialist will work with each customer on a day-to-day basis. Customers are asked to supply information to the Employment Specialist every day as they arrive at work and every day as they leave their position. The Employment Specialist will communicate with the customer, caseworker as well as the employer in order to remain connected with every detail of the customer’s work schedule and responsibilities. Everyone will have a responsibility in order to make this program a success.
- The customer will have an initial consultation with the Employment Specialist, either by telephone or in person. This is to ensure that the specialist has all the details of the customer’s job (i.e. company, position, hours and schedules, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.)
- The customer’s main responsibility is to connect with the Employment Specialist to report the time arrived on the job and the time of departure from the job. This can be done by telephone, email or by text message.
- The Employment Specialist will also contact the customer on a weekly basis to conduct a survey of how the customer feels he/she is doing on the job. Customers will answer a series of 13 questions.
- The Employment Specialist will ensure that she receives information daily from the customer and records all data on CampusJobXpress.com Employee Tracking Form.
- On a weekly established date, the Employment Specialist will consult with the employer to conduct a survey of how they feel the customer is doing on the job. Employers will answer a series of 13 questions.
- The Employment Specialist will compare the survey responses from the customer alongside the survey responses from the employer to determine whether both are on the same page, as far as job satisfaction.
- Any reportable data and comments will be posted on the Employee Tracking Form on CJX website.
- Any special needs or requests from the customer will be reported directly to the caseworker for their prompt processing.