INSTRUCTIONS FOR JUMPSTART STAFF
The Jumpstart Program is a program designed to assist customers in retaining and keeping their jobs. An Employment Specialist will be assigned to each customer and this specialist will work with each customer on a day-to-day basis. Customers are asked to supply information to the Employment Specialist every day as they arrive at work and every day as they leave their position. The Employment Specialist will communicate with the customer, caseworker as well as the employer in order to remain connected with every detail of the customer’s work schedule and responsibilities. Everyone will have a responsibility in order to make this program a success.
1. The caseworker will have an initial consultation with the Employment Specialist, in person and followed up by email. This is to ensure that the specialist has all the data and information of the caseworker’s customers, specifically:
- name and address of customer
- telephone number, email address
2. If the customer is currently working, the caseworker will also provide:
- the company name and address,
- customer’s position
- hours and schedules
- name of contact person
- telephone numbers
- email addresses
3. The caseworker’s main responsibility is to connect with the Employment Specialist to report any changes in any information pertaining to the customer, whether updating personal information or updating any company information. This can be done by telephone, email or by text message.
4. The Employment Specialist will also contact the caseworker should any particular information need to be relayed beyond the comments made on the Employee Tracking Form.
5. The caseworker will be able to retrieve reports from the CJX website, as needed. Individual reports can be printed for customer case files or if needed, a single report listing all customers and pertinent data can also be printed at the convenience of the caseworker.
6. The caseworker will receive a login username and password to be able to access the CampusJobXpress website.